誕生日前の最後の酒を飲んでいました。
誕生日前に酒を一日飲んでいました。途中で部屋で寝てました、色々酒を飲んですっきりして考え直さないといけませんから、ホワイトホース700ミリリットル(販売所によっては之が安い。)約350ミリリットルのウイスキーを水と氷割り。途中で寝て起きたら寝汗が嫌だったのでシャワー後水風呂下半身分へ浸かり入浴剤の香りへ気持ちよさを感じて思い浮かべれば、日本は令和の時代に和文化とは軸としては距離を置いている自分がもう何が和文化なのか良く解らない程あまり和文化には珍しい和紙は素敵ですねって思う子供の頃の自分以外和文化が良く解らないけど別にそれでもいいと思う。
※フォトはまた別のウイスキー
I was having my last drink before my birthday.
I was drinking all day before my birthday. I fell asleep in my room partway through. I needed to drink various kinds of alcohol to clear my head and rethink things, so I had a 700ml White Horse (it's cheaper at some stores) with about 350ml of whiskey mixed with water and ice. I fell asleep and woke up feeling sweaty, so I took a shower and then soaked my lower body in a cold bath. The scent of the bath salts made me feel good, and as I thought about it, I realized that in the Reiwa era in Japan, I've distanced myself from traditional Japanese culture to some extent. I don't really understand what traditional Japanese culture is anymore. I used to think that washi paper, which is quite unusual for traditional Japanese culture, is beautiful. Besides my younger self, I don't really understand traditional Japanese culture, but that's okay.
*The photo is of a different whiskey.
そして先程遂に色々考えてレトロ分野のダービースタリオン3の記事を消しました。pvは多少はあったし再考グーグル検索順位2番か3番だったと思うけど、2016年か2017年にダビスタ3を書いてた事が意識遅れてる、其の時必要だったのはきっとイーサリアムだったと思うけど、ダービースタリオン3は近親インブリードゲームなのでダメだと思った。昔は血族婚が名士とかでも少なくなかったみたいなので、特に田舎はね。偏って全然ダメだと思う。かといって嫌いな血族で遠ければいい訳じゃない、憎しみの血族を肉体に残していくときっといつか困ると思うんだ。ダビスタ3の現役やレトロから入った方々に任せていこうと思ってます。
そんな風に考えながらそういえばxp時代母から勧められた猫のブログ(アメしょっすブログ読者だった当時の母)は10年ちょっとか遅れて色々大変で厳しい渦中の中で書いたけども余計へたくそになったけども、限界感が出ていると思う。当時を思い出すと宗教絡みの脱却と迷いや大越国家の混乱や家系図偽計の混乱や、その間の人間関係の変化の中、
気を確かに系だった事は自覚があったのですが、シンプルな文章力よりも(今もあまり上手ではありませんが)色々なダメな力が働いてた気がしてならない気がする。それでも猫の神秘絵とYouTubeについても市長は少ないけど書いてよかったと思っている。魂的な部分は偽計対象に加えて不信仰なものだったから長かったのかもしれませんね。きっとそういうのを本当に認識する事を出来てなかったけどずっとすぐ側にあったんだと思う。
まあ色々時世もありますが、家系図偽計などが無くてある程度うまくいっている場合多分動画も猫の動画をアップしてブログも猫と自分でいいと思う。(本来は此れで十分猫のアニマ論と大越国家や越とは別のでOKだと思う。)
それでもPVが欲しくてダビスタ3を残してましたが途中で検索エンジンから消えてきている、グーグルの以前書いた通りのリダイレクトエラーという事で謎のカットが行われてしまった気がするのだけれど…
以前も書いた通りダビスタ3も消えました。正直ダービースタリオン3は然程関係ないといいますか、まだドラゴンボールZの方が華人時代の名士孫家の白人化は原作とかけ離れているのですが、まだわかるけど作者亡くなったし、自分も多分古来の黄色ですよね?の華人の中の其処は猫の神秘絵などの経験を通して自分がどこの国の存在であるのかというテーマが誠実で正解であればDBZも良いのですが
本当に存在偽計やアジアン偽計教やテロ関係に困ったり陰湿な偽りの中で生きる(歴史も結構嘘だしどうでもいい摩り替えで正解かな?)国の不正から潰されていた自分が先ず家系図偽計は実際に遭った話と嫌がらせも書いて正解、南朝鮮(韓国)みたいな表記にも見えたのですが天皇家なわけないし、其の前の伏せられた家系図偽計説の大江って人の末裔の大越という説がどうもこちらに影響を生んでいる設定があった気がするのですが、大江の末裔でもないと思う、偽りの崩壊後の現在も日本は呪いの国でもあり注意が必要だと思う。そういう働きがあった気がするのですが状況証拠的にはそう思えて仕方がないが、難しい問題です。
華人が軸でいいと思うけど黄色圏と華やかな人であった白人圏の孫家のアニメが別の存在だけど一緒だったらいいねって思うけども其れでも最近黄色圏華人文明何か進展も何もないし最近離れすぎてか日本流中華カップ麺(中華人民元はきっと違う)は違和感があるし、其れでも日本の食べ物をいただいてます。豆腐とかも…それでも冒頭のように日本だけの時代令和文化という和文化には別に遠くていいし、それでいい、そういう事だと思っている。
此の記事ではキーワードダービースタリオン3は健在ですが、あほだろうと思う。必要なのは暗合通貨!其れでも家系図偽計也の問題もあり、自分自身の経験へ向いてなかった事が問題だったのだからそれは不正側が悪いので其の犯人側が死んでいるという説があるが、実際は家系内犯罪でもそろそろ重大犯罪性として咎めるべきであり、まあ違うのかもしれないから、本来的にどうでもいいし、いくら影響力があっても時期があるけど本質は多分だめなんだからつまらないものの不正であると思うのですが解決して巨大なワニにでも簡単にデスロールでもされてちぎれて困ってる犯人を想像してみても日本にはワニは居ないのだから仕方がないと思いますが…まあ実際は本来はどうでもいい人な気がする…
その様にして今日の一日は具体策があまり出てこないまま終わったのでありました。
And just now, after much thought, I finally deleted my article about Derby Stallion 3 in the retro category. It had some page views, and I think it was ranked 2nd or 3rd in Google search results, but writing about Derby Stallion 3 in 2016 or 2017 made me realize I was behind the times. I think what I needed back then was Ethereum, but I decided against it because Derby Stallion 3 is a game of inbreeding. Apparently, inbreeding wasn't uncommon even among prominent figures in the past, especially in rural areas. I think it's unbalanced and completely unacceptable. That said, it's not okay to have distant relatives you dislike; I think leaving hated relatives in your body will cause problems someday. I'm going to leave it to those who are into Derby Stallion 3, both current players and those who started with the retro version.
While thinking about all that, I remembered that my mother recommended a cat blog to me back in the XP era (she was a reader of Ameba blogs at the time). I wrote it about 10 years later, amidst a lot of difficulties and hardships, and it probably made me even worse, but I think it shows my limitations. Looking back on that time, amidst the struggle to break free from religious entanglements, the confusion in the Dai Viet state, the chaos of the genealogy fraud, and the changing relationships during that period,
I was aware that I needed to stay focused, but I can't help but feel that various negative forces were at work, rather than my simple writing skills (which I'm still not very good at). Even so, I'm glad I wrote about the mystical cat paintings and YouTube, even though the mayor didn't write much. Perhaps the long struggle was due to the fact that the spiritual aspects, in addition to being the target of the fraud, were also related to my lack of faith. I'm sure I wasn't truly aware of it, but I think it was always right beside me.
Well, there are various circumstances, but if things were going reasonably well without the genealogy fraud, I think I'd probably just upload cat videos and write a blog about cats and myself. (Ideally, this would be sufficient to discuss the theory of feline anima and separate the Dai Viet nation and Vietnam.)
Even so, I kept Derby Stallion 3 because I wanted more page views, but it started disappearing from search engines midway through. It seems like some mysterious cuts were made due to a redirect error, as I mentioned before with Google...
As I wrote before, Derby Stallion 3 has also disappeared. Honestly, Derby Stallion 3 isn't that relevant; Dragon Ball Z's depiction of the Sun family, prominent figures from the Chinese era, being white is far removed from the original, but I can understand that. However, the author has passed away, and I'm probably of the ancient yellow race, right? Among the Chinese community, there's a theme of questioning one's national identity through experiences like the mystical paintings of cats. If the answer is honest and correct, then DBZ is fine, but
I feel that I've been truly troubled by existence deception, Asian deception cults, and terrorism, and I live amidst insidious lies (history is also largely a lie, and perhaps it's correct to just substitute things that don't matter?). I was crushed by the injustices of my country, and I first wrote about the family tree deception, which is a true story of what happened and the harassment I experienced. It looked like it was written as South Korea (Korea), but it couldn't be the Imperial family. The previous, previously hidden family tree deception theory, the theory that Ooe was a descendant of Okoshi, seems to have influenced this setting, but I don't think he's a descendant of Ooe either. Even now, after the collapse of the falsehoods, Japan is a cursed country and caution is necessary. I feel like there was some kind of influence at play, and the circumstantial evidence makes me think so, but it's a difficult issue.
I think it's fine for the Chinese to be the core, but the Sun family's anime, which is from the East Asian and the glamorous Caucasian world, is a separate entity, yet it would be nice if it were united. However, recently there's been no progress in East Asian Chinese civilization, and lately, perhaps because we've drifted too far apart, Japanese-style Chinese instant noodles (the Chinese yuan is definitely different) feel strange, yet I still eat Japanese food. Tofu, for example... Even so, as I mentioned at the beginning, it's fine if the Reiwa era culture, which is uniquely Japanese, is far removed from traditional Japanese culture, and that's okay; that's how I see it.
In this article, the keyword Derby Stallion 3 is still around, but I think it's stupid. What's needed is a secret currency! Even so, there's the issue of the falsified family tree, and the problem was that it wasn't based on his own experience, so the fault lies with the fraudulent party, and there's a theory that the perpetrator is dead, but in reality, even family crimes should be punished as serious crimes, and well, maybe that's not the case, and it's fundamentally irrelevant, and no matter how influential they are, there's a time for it, but the essence is probably no good, so I think it's a trivial fraud, but even if I imagine the perpetrator being easily killed by a giant crocodile and torn to pieces, there are no crocodiles in Japan, so it can't be helped... Well, in reality, I feel like he's fundamentally an irrelevant person...
And so, today ended without much concrete action being taken.
.jpg)
0 Comments
Please feel free to comment