ブラックビューBV6200レビュー・ネットワークビジー状態の通話不可解除任務完了!

ブラックビューBV6200レビュー・ネットワークビジー状態の通話不可解除任務完了!

前回挫折したネットワークビジーによる通話不可を任務完了しました。簡単な手順について保存記載します。今度は100%一回でクリアしたスマートフォンのネットワークビジー解除。グーグルiPhone新型やグーグルpixel最新機種高いんだけどどうしようを解決!

Blackview BV6200 Review: Mission Accomplished—Resolving the "Network Busy" Call Failure!


I have successfully resolved the "network busy" issue that prevented calls—a problem that had previously stumped me. Here, I’m documenting the simple steps involved. This time, I managed to clear the network busy error on the first try. It’s the perfect solution for those wondering what to do about the high cost of the latest iPhones or Google Pixel models!


通話アイコンのアプリケーションで入力して表示します。

*#*#83781#*#*

上記を画面タッチで入力


スマホの通話不可状態であるネットワークビジーを解除する

エンジニアモード画面登場します。

TELEPHONEY→表示!

VoLTE/VoWIFI Sretting CLICK!

Volte Enable →ONへ

Volte WhiteList Enable →ONへ

VoWifi WhiteList Enable →ONへ


再起動後、スマホ右上部にVOLTE英字が表示されると通話設定可能!

システムアップデート・セキュリティーアップデート、スマホ最適化後再起動後

今度は通話が可能になりました。

格安スマートフォン防水。防塵・頑丈スマホで軽快なスマホ移行が完了しました。

細かい設定やセキュリティーや指紋認証のアプリ設定などは後程変更しましょう。

以前から格安スマホに色々あるんですがサイトでも推しているブラックビューを今後もお勧めします。之で国際的な配送が現地から可能なブラックビューのリンクを再度現地本場を掲載しておきます。最高ですね。水中撮影も可能だし、(プール撮影禁止※海で盗撮禁止)汗などの水分にも強い、防塵性能も基本です。カメラ機能は画素数に不満がありますが、データ移行も完了して、各種に最新設備機能も優れており、アプリの動作遅延が今後の対策の基本となりそうです。

只一点、ブラックビューのサポートはメール問い合わせが可能ですが、

今回のネットワークビジー解除については教えてくれずに

誰もサポートが無い、前回は返品返金、ネットで検索して漸く対処したというサポート状態ではあります。

其の点だけ中華なんで雑というか粗いというか、心細いですが機能的には安全でしょう。詳細設定をして今後は防水、防塵、タフネススマホブラックビューの格安スマホに今後も漸くシフトチェンジして行きたいと思います。ただ最高級のレスポンスではないのではないかという点についても防水、防塵、タフネス頑丈スマホ機能と格安AndroidOSも新しいので今後も期待だと思います。

今回お世話になった他サイト様の一つガルマックス様です。

https://garumax.com/procedure-for-enabling-volte-on-devices-with-unisoc-socs#google_vignette


Enter the following code using the dialer app:

*#*#83781#*#*

(Tap the screen to enter the code above.)

This resolves the "Network Busy" status that prevents calls.

The Engineer Mode screen will appear.

Select TELEPHONY.

Click on VoLTE/VoWiFi Settings.

Set VoLTE Enable to ON.

Set VoLTE WhiteList Enable to ON.

Set VoWiFi WhiteList Enable to ON.

After restarting, if "VoLTE" appears in the top-right corner of the screen, calling is enabled.

After performing system updates, security updates, and device optimization—and restarting—

...calls are now possible.

The transition to this affordable, waterproof, dustproof, and rugged smartphone has been successfully completed.

I will handle fine-tuning, security settings, and fingerprint authentication setup later.

While there are many budget smartphone options, I continue to recommend Blackview—a brand I’ve promoted on my site. I’m including a link to the official Blackview site again, which offers direct international shipping. It’s a fantastic device; it supports underwater photography (though pool photography is often banned, and—of course—voyeurism at the beach is strictly prohibited), withstands moisture like sweat, and offers standard dustproofing. While I’m not entirely satisfied with the camera's megapixel count, the data transfer is complete, and the device boasts excellent modern features; addressing app lag will be the next challenge to tackle.

One point to note is that while Blackview offers email support...

...they didn't provide instructions on how to resolve the "Network Busy" issue.

Support can be unreliable—in the past, I had to resort to returns/refunds or figure out solutions myself via online searches.

That aspect feels a bit "rough around the edges" (typical of some Chinese brands) and makes me a bit uneasy, but functionally, it seems reliable. I plan to configure the detailed settings and fully switch over to using this affordable, rugged Blackview smartphone. While the responsiveness might not be top-tier, the device offers waterproof, dustproof, and rugged smartphone capabilities, along with a recent version of Android at a budget-friendly price, making it a promising option for the future.

Galmax is one of the other websites that assisted me with this article.
リアクション:

Post a Comment

0 Comments