Youtubeのコンセプトの終焉・時代は新しい人層を望んでいるだけなのか?
Is YouTube's concept coming to an end? Is the era simply craving a new audience?
ヤクザ・マフィア・ギャングと阿吽の時代説やユダヤ時代、新約時代が終わるでしょう。旧約新約聖書、そしてグーグルという聖書のカトリックを大統領が就任する際に洗礼をする国アメリカ合衆国の巨大企業の動画部門ですが、どうやら大英帝国時代から継続した戦前戦後日本の其れも宗教も神社も仏教もきっとそうかもしれない、多くの概念と一つの時代が終わるという頃、各国で色々な感情やケースが変化していたようにも見える。其の中で、利害感情や競争意識によっておかしな事ばかりが世界の中心でも起きてしまい、正統性がない、多くの状況が登場してしまったとしたら…上から下まで一切基本的な信用がない現実社会の到来後にも見える中で、大変な状況があると思う。其処に悔しいからと言って安泰な直近があっても不安感からすぐに敵対的な人間関係に偽計して呪い巻き込もうとする屑と一緒の屑どもにも誠実な対処が必要だと思う。
アメリカ式の日本文明が戦後多く登場して最初から東芝のUS看板の終焉から感じ取れる日本企業とアメリカ合衆国でのあり方、自分が詳しく知らない戦後日米の最先端の文明を感じましたが。一応大きく経済の利益が上がるところはある程度選定していた模様。実際に科学技術の開発や生産計画の技術なども其のアイディアが全く分からないし実際は恐らくはUS中心とやり取りしていたのは別の層なのだから技術的な最先端の文明の開発計画や企画の仕方は全く想像が湧かない。
きずいたらYouTubeも広告収益条件化について突然広告条件を厳しくして其れ迄YouTubeをメインにしてた各国の経済ユーチューバーが消えると以前から騒がれ、ショート動画の再生回数条件や通常の視視聴時間は倍になる2027年に更なる広告条件を上げるというYouTube参加者の意図的な減少を予定しているでしょう。一定数以上のユーチューバーは転機の時期になり、敢えて専門ユーチューバを経済的に徐々に殺していくという可能性のあるスタンスが伺えなくもないが、YouTubeは設立当初のコンセプトが消えて(WEB3やブロックチェーンもコンセプトは終焉?)しまった、多くの人々が動画を投稿してアマチュア感丸出しで其の小さなシーンの結集がYouTubeだった筈が、視聴以外は参加してない間にYouTubeもコンセプト上は既に終わってた。
子供時代からテレビをあまり見なくなっていた自分はYouTubeが刺激的なコンテンツとしてとてもいいと思ったのですが、其処には本当はみんな仲良くないけど、嫌いだけど其れが経済人という部分が行き過ぎて其れが原因で不幸になっていく様子もSNSでも躊躇、表面上うまくやれよの当たり前の構造の限界を望んでいる構造感すらあったのだ、其れを教えたのはインターネットとの辞書との照会だったのだ、以前からそういう部分でも幾つかの層が限界だったんだと思う。
YouTubeもそう、そういえば特に暗合通貨もそう、クリスチャンが未だにユダヤが、実力はあるんだけども何か何処か不安がある考えたくなる実力者もある有名どころが、新しい時代を謡って何も変わらないリーダーシップだと終わりの中の現代に優先するコンセプトとしては駄目かもしれない
YouTubeに見る経済ユーチューバーの終焉・きずいたら物議あるアニメとかもそういった動画コンテンツだった訳ですが、何もおとがめは無いし削除処置もなし、其れでまかり通る層は天国だった訳ですが
偽物が多く本物が偽物の犯行の憂さ晴らしの為だけの感情の信者に偽物扱いされる異常な戦後の世界観が変化する事を期待している。其のきっかけは日本からではなく、世界が決めたルール通りなんだろう部分へ未だに変われなくても世界も一緒に変化するべきだと思う。この世の中の構造の幾つかの終焉はどこからどこまでが区切りか不明ながら、今現状維持に湧いてた2000年代までがあったが其の方の先祖が決めていた事、終わりを決めていた部分に不透明感と共に鮮明に浮き上がるキリスト教や深い関連者や類似系の終わりを感じざるを得ない
其の中で本当はテロ関連系の違法動画は常に上位であるし管理をグーグルはしていない
其れでもテレビの世界も乱れはあるし
本当はグーグルはそういう人々との親和性があるのか、ふとよく見たら考えたくなるYouTube時代があった気がしてます。
The era of Yakuza, Mafia, and gangs, the era of Jewish influence, and the era of the New Testament are coming to an end. The Old and New Testaments, and Google, the video division of the American giant corporation where the president is baptized into Catholicism upon taking office—it seems that many concepts and an era are coming to an end, perhaps continuing from the British Empire era, as well as pre- and post-war Japan, and perhaps religions, shrines, and Buddhism as well. It appears that various emotions and situations are changing in different countries. Amidst this, if strange things are happening at the center of the world due to self-interest and competitiveness, and many situations lacking legitimacy emerge... In a reality where there is absolutely no basic trust from top to bottom, I think the situation will be dire. And in that situation, even with a secure immediate future, there are scumbags who, out of resentment, immediately try to create hostile relationships and drag others into curses, and I think honest treatment is necessary for those scumbags as well.
Many aspects of Japanese civilization adapted to American standards emerged after the war. From the very beginning, the end of Toshiba's US branding suggests a shift in the relationship between Japanese companies and the United States, a shift I didn't fully understand. It seems they selected areas where significant economic profits could be generated. However, I don't understand the ideas behind the development of scientific and technological advancements or production planning. In reality, it was probably a different group that interacted primarily with the US, so I can't even begin to imagine how they planned and developed cutting-edge technological advancements.
Suddenly, YouTube tightened its advertising requirements, leading to concerns about the disappearance of many international economic YouTubers who relied on the platform. The plan to further increase advertising requirements in 2027, doubling the minimum view count for short videos and the average viewing time, suggests a deliberate reduction in YouTube participants. A certain number of YouTubers are at a turning point, and there's a possibility that some might be deliberately trying to economically kill off professional YouTubers. However, YouTube's original concept has disappeared (and perhaps the concepts of Web3 and blockchain have also come to an end?). It was supposed to be a collection of small scenes where many people posted videos, showcasing their amateurishness, but while I stopped participating beyond watching, YouTube's concept had already ended.
Having stopped watching much television since childhood, I found YouTube to be a great source of stimulating content. However, I also sensed a structure that pushed the boundaries of the usual structure of expecting people to get along, even on social media, where people are hesitant to get along and dislike each other, but this goes too far as to cause unhappiness. I learned this from consulting the internet and its dictionary. I think several segments of society had already reached their limits in this regard.
YouTube is a good example, and speaking of which, cryptocurrency in particular is also a good example. Christians and Jews still hold considerable power, but there's something unsettling about them. There are many influential figures, some famous, who preach about a new era but maintain unchanged leadership. This might not be a viable concept in a modern world facing an end.
The end of economic YouTubers on YouTube—controversial anime and other video content—were all examples of this. There were no repercussions or deletions; it was a paradise for those who tolerated it.
I hope that the abnormal post-war worldview, where there are many fakes and genuine people are treated as fakes by emotional followers who only seek solace in the actions of the fakes, will change. The catalyst for this change shouldn't be Japan, but rather the world, following the rules it has set. Even if the world hasn't changed yet, I believe it should change along with it. While it's unclear where the end of some aspects of this world's structure lies, there was a period up until the 2000s when people were enthusiastic about maintaining the status quo. However, the fact that this was decided by their ancestors, that the end was predetermined, makes it impossible not to feel the end of Christianity, its deeply connected groups, and similar entities, amidst a sense of uncertainty.
Within this context, illegal videos related to terrorism consistently rank high, and Google doesn't control them.
Even so, the world of television is also in disarray.
I feel like there was a time in the YouTube era when one suddenly wonders whether Google has an affinity with such people.

0 Comments
Please feel free to comment