コイン(硬貨)とは通貨と日本でも扱うという知らせ
どうもそのようですね。BITとはコンピューターで扱う最小の単位であるとか
最小のコイン(通貨)ビットコインのビットらしいはゴールドカラーであります、古来の通貨、ゴールド基調の法定通貨に描かれた人物を指すのではないかという推測も懐かしいですが実際は不明です。
The news is that coins are treated as currency in Japan as well.
It seems that's the case. BIT is apparently the smallest unit handled by computers.
The smallest coin (currency), Bitcoin, seems to have a gold-colored "bit." It's nostalgic to speculate that it refers to the figures depicted on ancient currencies, gold-based fiat currencies, but the actual meaning is unknown.
簡単なようで知らなかったビットコインについて
何か明確な答えがあるのかは解りません。がSatoshiNakamoto≒の一つの読み方はOOKOSHIが入っている暗号の読み方がある事は事実であり
法定通貨越とは別の大越の一人という考えについて、越という通貨単位はとてもドルに比べて少額ですから
越とは別の法定通貨とは正確には違いがある仮想通貨的な大越・暗合通貨を誰かが特別な意味があったのかも。
そしてブロックチェーン技術を用いたWEB3の世界の失敗の現状について
悩ましい程著しい失敗があり、ブロックチェーン技術を引用する企業や個人によってかなり出来栄えが違うのですが、傾向としては雑な作品は数多いのですが、其れは投資に成功した富裕層がリリースしたWeb3だからかもしれませんね。日本の暗号通貨は主に動画部門(珍しいスタイルで不明でした。)やゲーム部門が触りやすいのですがポケモンが長く継続してますね。
現状はちょっとがっかり、とてつもなく巨大なマネーが生まれた特に近年までの暗合通貨市場は日本でもインサイダー取引に適用されずに多くの人間が情報を持っていた可能性がある。
ブロックチェーン技術の趣旨が一つの新しい分野の作成、新しい通貨のやり取りという事で公表から18年後の現在、之ほど進歩が遅い新しい技術は非常に珍しいです。主役は日本ではなく、US・UK・欧州連合になるべきだとは思うのですが、実際はどこまで本気なのか?致命的な欠陥が技術的にある可能性があり不明です。
現在はひとつの傾向として消えそうな気配がする一つの投資話の一つとして、そういった可能性すら感じるほど、何か目的性があれば、本来的な意義がある真意な人物が現在も存在すればいいと思いますね。
現在展開しているブロックチェーン技術による作品は各企業などが夫々の個性で作成していて各部門の作品は期待を裏切る現状にあり、偶に屑の世界なんじゃないかと思ったりする(行き過ぎた場所を除いてどこもそうかな?)数多くのチャレンジャーが失敗を経験させられている現状にあると思います。
About Bitcoin, which seems simple but I didn't know much about it
I don't know if there's a clear answer. However, it's a fact that there's a reading for SatoshiNakamoto≒, which is a coded message containing OOKOSHI.
Regarding the idea of Dai Viet being a separate currency from the fiat currency, the currency unit of Viet is very small compared to the dollar.
Perhaps someone had a special meaning for the Dai Viet/cryptocurrency, which is a cryptocurrency that is not exactly the same as fiat currency.
And regarding the current state of failures in the Web3 world using blockchain technology
There have been troublingly significant failures, and the quality varies considerably depending on the company or individual using blockchain technology. There are many sloppy works, but this might be because Web3 was released by wealthy individuals who succeeded in investments. Japanese cryptocurrencies are mainly easy to use in the video (unusual style, unclear) and game sectors, with Pokémon continuing for a long time.
The current situation is a bit disappointing. The cryptocurrency market, especially until recently, generated an enormous amount of money, and even in Japan, insider trading wasn't applied, meaning many people may have possessed information. The initial aim of blockchain technology was to create a new field and a new currency exchange system. Eighteen years after its announcement, it's rare to see such slow progress in a new technology. While I believe the US, UK, and European Union should be the main players, rather than Japan, how serious are they really? There might be fatal technical flaws, and that remains unclear.
Currently, it seems like one investment opportunity is on the verge of disappearing. I even feel that possibility exists. If there's a clear purpose, if there are still people with genuine intentions who see its true value, that would be wonderful.
Currently, various companies are creating blockchain-based projects with their own unique approaches, but the results in each sector are often disappointing. Sometimes I wonder if it's just a world of rubbish (though perhaps that's true everywhere except for the extreme cases?). Many challengers are experiencing failure.
関心はWEB3は新しい時代の技術の一つであり、其のスタイルが此の世界の終わりを加速する新しい予定の者(本来予定があるもの)を育成する部分があるかどうか本来的には立派なコンセプトだった筈ですが
どうなのかなって思いますね。技術的な現状については革新が必要であり、世の中は人がチェンジしないと駄目なんやないかなと思う時代に色々あって湾曲されたWEb3が進歩しないおかしい世界になっているならそういう事もあるかもしれないと思いますね。
My interest lies in the fact that Web3 is one of the technologies of a new era, and I wonder if its style might be nurturing new beings (those who are already destined to be) that will accelerate the end of this world. Originally, it should have been a noble concept, but I wonder how it will turn out. Regarding the current state of technology, innovation is necessary, and I think that in this era, things won't improve unless people change. If Web3 has become distorted due to various reasons and is not progressing, then I think that might be the case.
.jpeg)
0 Comments
Please feel free to comment