Unlucky Days European house cat Lucky died at the age of 20 October 29, 2022 Thank you Lucky

2022 There are cats and games and various pictures and videos. Please also look at the original mysterious information that can be confirmed only here. Windows In addition to retro PCs and Japanese game information, there are photos of living things.Japanese giant stag beetle, various stag beetles, Indian antaeus Japanese beetle breeding, specimen Dragonfly Japanese ginyanma.domestic cat Ketsey British Scotland story

Unlucky Days European house cat Lucky died at the age of 20 October 29, 2022 Thank you Lucky

postscript
January 8, 2023 The last cat Palpa died, and the side of the cat blog has this blog in the memorial.

This morning, while no one was looking, he passed away in just two minutes. It must have been painful. Lucky couldn't walk at the end. He was blind in both eyes, it seems his longtime family died today. The day before yesterday, the oral care mist arrived from Amazon, and cats, who knew that they would die someday, are also living creatures and will surely die. Yes, that day seems to have come Leave a photo album of memories I will see it once in a while I have a few pictures of my cat Lucky when he was younger.



I listened to the corpse and music in memory of the cat.
This year, my grandmother died in March at the age of 102, my cat Lucky died in October, and my mother's older brother Toru Morita died three years ago. It seems that there is no such thing as the existence of the soul in a family that has left Christianity and religion, but I hope that it will be improved.
We weren't Christians originally, just people
I would like to mention that I am not a Christian. People liberated from the Asian fake religion.


Still nostalgic for having a cat at home before we moved here.


Lucky that I can see my eyes clearly and always have this gentle, calm and relaxed face when my family is around


He has a cool look. He's a male cat, so he's fearless.


What year is Amazon's Cyber Monday night?


Sometimes we get along well, but usually we don't get along very well.It's cold in winter, so we sleep together.


I used to look outside freely Like a cat I guess I want to play in the outside world Because I used to be a stray cat, I've been with you since I was a year old. It's best when you call it's name and it shows up.


Lucky, who has a lot of anime-like expressions and shows such a face, was a cute cat and had a high intelligence.


Around this time, I put it on a high place for shooting.


Good looking lucky


I can't eat the plastic of the Christmas tree, but I chewed it.



You must have been asleep Lucky


In the picture when I was still young, I was jumping up and down the stairs, purposefully jumping on top of the table, and I liked chasing each other, just for fun.


sleeping well


Lucky it was a good color


The tail was short, round and cute.


You look spoiled, Lucky remembers well


He was well under the kotatsu table.


My favorite picture of Lucky winking


Maybe it's because the owner was having a boring day


Wrong days when it's not turning to Europe



you look sleepy lucky


Favorite photo Lucky I was still in good spirits at this time.


You must have seen birds outside the window, birds and other feral cats from the window you used to see


Yuki's favorite photo, Lucky seemed to be in a deep sleep.


I'm sure he likes the way he jumps high on the table, the top of the table. There were a lot of things I didn't climb when I was eating.


Lucky's good character showed on his face


Nail sharpeners were definitely my favourite.


Back view of Lucky the adorable cat.


It was a troubled face because I wanted you to open the door. I close it when I want to spend time together in my room for a while.


When I bought a hat, I took it off because I hated it


There was a little cleanliness as an adult cat. She was a beautiful cat. The silhouette and the softness and suppleness of the hair.


When I was using the Macintosh as my main computer, Lucky the cat often came to my room to play.


Above the foot of the kotatsu comes a human knee. It was warm. lucky.


Looking out with beautiful eyes Did Lucky want to go back to the world? To his native Europe Told him several times that he was from Europe,


It was the European house cat that gave me the strongest inspiration than anyone else. I'm sure it was a cat that gave me the impression that if there was a reincarnation, it would have been with me all along.


When he gazes at the outside world, his state of mind is freedom! I think so.


This was the time of 2022 when I had a lot of sleep.


Cat Lucky was sleeping on the first floor of the cat tower. I don't think he used it much. He would have loved it if he had bought it earlier


This month in 2022, I tried to sleep in a hammock like a cradle. I was so weak that it became difficult for me to walk.


I wasn't sure if I would survive until Christmas a week ago. She found the cat and the photo close at the end.


We experienced shower time together before he passed away. it was a few days ago. It would have been painful to be in such a state that I couldn't even lick my body. my cat


The day before he passed away, Palpa the cat and Lucky the cat snuggling together were a little calmer. This was his last shot in life.


I felt like I was lucky in a virtual space similar to the cat Lucky in America Epic Games. In many ways, Lucky the cat is the one that inspires me the most.It was that kind of strange domestic cat that came from Europe.


As a memento of Lucky the cat, Ricky would die someday, so I collected hair for that reason. It was the hair that felt the life of his life.



About 20 years and a little while ago, when he was a child, he was a cat that came by chance on the wall of his house. His name was given to me by my mother, Lucky is an inspiration to me, it's a former war-winner the world is falling apart. In the era, when I happened to have the Roman Leo and the Roman protective stone Onyx, I was around the time the European cat Lucky came, I'm not Japanese, I'm Russian * Did you mean to say Europe? At the end of this Ie branch, which was destined to perish in ancient times, under the star of the Lion King of Rome, Rome's guardian stone, August's birthstone, onyx, and the other half of the European fairy cat's cat painting. When I was able to personally read the meaning of my name when I left this country with Lucky, I couldn't leave this country with them via Europe. When I realized that and thought about it, I was able to organize my thoughts, and today, Lucky died. This family and the meaning of the name and the year of the British cryptocurrency development, Rome, which is now in the European Union region, the cat antiques call themselves the ancient times of mainland China, and feel the year 200 of the year of inspiration. One character felt the birth name of the inspiration for the Chinese transit name, while at the same time the main subject was similar to the story of a man who was supposed to be in Europe Is it possible to immigrate to Europe for the first time in your life? What is this coincidence? When I half realized, someone in the British royal family whose name I don't know wrote a cat fairy tale for the public edition, and it was the post-harassment period in Japan, thank you Lucky. If I had a soul, if we were together, I would like to live with you again. Thanks for the long time Lucky.


For the time being, I will keep the hair of my beloved cat.This is the hair of a cat that I collected before.


also in turkey Symbols marked with ♦ are located overseas, mainly in China and India, in Asia, and also in Europe, but I will leave those symbols next to my ancestors.also 



European house cat lucky lily flower


Unlucky days with owner
lucky thanks gratitude


If the concept compared to the soul exists, let's meet again
looks like souls that have lived together


Cat Palpa est un chat qui s'est lié d'amitié avec la famille de sa mère.
J'ai l'impression d'un Français ou d'un Caucasien typique aux yeux bleus et aux cheveux blancs. Il n'a pas mangé depuis le début de 2023, et avant de mourir d'une inflammation intestinale, il a été examiné dans un hôpital pour chats, mais la réaction à la réaction a été inhabituellement élevée.C'était la dernière fois sur le tapis dans la chambre. Cat Lucky est également parti au moment où ma mère regardait, et Cat Lucky est descendu les escaliers et l'a regardé des dizaines de secondes après que j'étais dans une situation désespérée. Il était déjà mort. Il était vivant avant que sa mère n'aille aux toilettes en seulement 30 secondes, et en 30 à 180 secondes, il est mort tranquillement et paisiblement. Et puis, comme si je m'appelais d'une voix sans voix, quelques secondes après la mort de Cat Lucky, j'ai descendu les escaliers et je l'ai vu, à peine deux mois après le 30 octobre 2022. Alors tu avais 16 ans ? Cat White Blue Eyes Cat Palpa nom est mort lentement. White Blue Eyes, qui a été retrouvé sur le tapis de la chambre de sa mère, est décédé vers 23h00 le 8 janvier 2023. A l'ère de Windows XP, Windows Vista ou Windows 7, ils ont trouvé deux chats et vivaient ensemble. Je ne m'en rends pas compte, mais je comprends que ce blog a commencé à l'origine comme un blog de chat. J'ai raté cette époque à l'ère de Windows XP, mais depuis lors, j'ai essayé d'écrire un blog sur les chats. Désormais loin de la conscience intrigante asiatique, la maison dans laquelle le chat domestique européen a grandi semblait être un chiffre de l'âme, un collaborateur ou tout indice du véritable code original du chat domestique européen. Comme un chat caucasien typique, le motif de fourrure de White Palpa me donne beaucoup d'indices parmi les chats et leurs propriétaires. Cette histoire traverse une période de transition. Il était trop tard pour sortir du piège créé par le Japon.Il y a une coïncidence avec les chiffres européens non britanniques, le chat domestique européen était un chiffre européen. Le problème est que même s'il est correct, il est possible que l'aide ne soit pas obtenue dans le monde de la fin. Ou il m'a semblé silencieux dans le sens d'une illusion dans une fausse méchanceté.


8 janvier 2023 Photo de la vie du chat Palpa aux yeux bleus blancs. il est mort subitement.
Brûlez de l'encens de deuil. Pour Cat Lucky et Cat Palpa
Chat blanc aux yeux bleus du chat domestique européen
Le suggestif de l'âme européenne de la Il était bien attaché à la famille mère. Pour moi, cela semblait être un soupçon de bonne foi dans la famille de ma mère, mais je ne peux pas le dire avec certitude. Accidents de chat et registres des propriétaires étrangers de Cypher


Cat Lucky è morto a fine ottobre 2022 a causa di malattia e vecchiaia Il gatto Palpa è morto nel gennaio 2023 Colore bianco

ANIMA person according to cryptocurrencies in legal currency names From the time of the Roman Empire

I'm happy to see you again and again. Thank you very much. The net site that appeared in the blog space was late, but it appeared. Mainly bloggers. If you have a blog you are writing about, please write it in the comments section. I would also like to visit your affiliate site. thank you.

Post a Comment

Hello, search engine of the world I have created this Google site for friendship. Please feel free to comment if you have me with friendly and friendly advice. I will reply friendly as soon as it is confirmed

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form