I need to eat by chance Imitate my mother's food at home where there were many Chinese meals in the past

2022 There are cats and games and various pictures and videos. Please also look at the original mysterious information that can be confirmed only here. Windows In addition to retro PCs and Japanese game information, there are photos of living things.Japanese giant stag beetle, various stag beetles, Indian antaeus Japanese beetle breeding, specimen Dragonfly Japanese ginyanma.domestic cat Ketsey British Scotland story

I need to eat by chance Imitate my mother's food at home where there were many Chinese meals in the past

I'm on a diet, but at the time of the problem of losing weight in European culture, soba is originally good in terms of nutrients, but I'm an unestablished person, so I tend to pull out Japanese culture. The nutrients are so delicious. ・ In Japan, meals with three meals for less than 300 yen at supermarkets are good by chance, but we are changing to cheap Western toasts. Or chicken I ate one meal because of stress because the diet high in carbohydrates is strict
The morning meal is a shrimp pilaf with a menu of grilled minced meat, and Asian food will be modest.

It's easy to buy ramen on Amazon, but it seems that Germans are opening a store now by chance.

Home-style ramen is used for raw noodles and soup with sauce. * Originally, the soup is homemade. Minced meat, cabbage, ginger, moyashi. I put the garlic in a frying pan on the ramen and eat it. Season with salt and pepper in a frying pan.


It is a simple and nutritious menu within 5 minutes of complete meal.
I'm switching to cheap Western food, which is one of the problems between myself and cats in this era.It looks bad for diet. Chinese culture is a little homely, but my favorite foods used to be spaghetti, omelet rice, steak, ramen, fried rice, fried rice, sushi and Western cakes, but for the time being, I tend to avoid Chinese food, including diet. there is.

美味しい 簡単 手軽で安価な家庭料理






ANIMA person according to cryptocurrencies in legal currency names From the time of the Roman Empire

I'm happy to see you again and again. Thank you very much. The net site that appeared in the blog space was late, but it appeared. Mainly bloggers. If you have a blog you are writing about, please write it in the comments section. I would also like to visit your affiliate site. thank you.

Post a Comment

Hello, search engine of the world I have created this Google site for friendship. Please feel free to comment if you have me with friendly and friendly advice. I will reply friendly as soon as it is confirmed

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form