Every day with an annual cat that reminds me of my days with a cat



Recalling the days with cats Every day with them who became the annual cats
A distant day, they came to their house, met a domestic cat, a day until today, a nostalgic day, and now they have a record in a few videos, photos, and memories. Because of a blind illness


The cat based on white hair has become quite quiet with the record. I think it has calmed down. I'm a little worried that Palpa will react every time I call Lucky. Lucky is smart, but Palpa is intuitive or moving. Looks a little calm after






They were cats and I was humans They spend their time together I'm a supporting character for them and when I spend time with them I take a few skinships a day to capture escapes when cats The role is usually me. That's fine. Cats and food are basically done by my mother. I take the toilet if it gets scratched, but the sense of distance is good. They spend their time, I spend my time, and the rest so much. They are spending a short time with me. If there is a world of souls, I feel like I'll meet again. I feel like I'll be with you forever. I feel like I've come to see you. It was my time. I picked up nostalgic photos.











ANIMA person according to cryptocurrencies in legal currency names From the time of the Roman Empire

I'm happy to see you again and again. Thank you very much. The net site that appeared in the blog space was late, but it appeared. Mainly bloggers. If you have a blog you are writing about, please write it in the comments section. I would also like to visit your affiliate site. thank you.

Post a Comment

Hello, search engine of the world I have created this Google site for friendship. Please feel free to comment if you have me with friendly and friendly advice. I will reply friendly as soon as it is confirmed

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form