A documentary about a little cat buddy at a corner of a record world that lives with a cat


A documentary about a little cat buddy at a corner of a record world that lives with a cat


CATSBLOGAM:8:00GOODDAYS



Two cat's houses were set up in our house. They have a cold fall and winter here. If you have two cats, the younger one does imitate the bedding, and two beds are needed for the cat's life to become active.


Sleepy cat reflected in the mirror


The cat's house purchased at Amazon, a place to hide instinctively is necessary to make a cat feel comfortable and healthy. The figure can not be seen from the surroundings, it will not be attacked by enemies, there is no problem in the temperature, the place where it is dry, the place where the cat is relieved, the place to avoid danger by instinct, I will take a rest.



Cat's Hinode Bokko

Surely I sometimes enjoy my sunny bokko My cat



Purchase another cat house at Amazon




I do not know if I will be going out with us in this adorable form an aged cat anymore, but I think he came to see me


Surely human beings and animals exist and souls are different, but my soulmate of the soul was a cat. Maybe it's pretty important to think of what kind of cat it used to be at the soul level long ago.

Cute Kitty Mr. blog registration Thank you

ANIMA person according to cryptocurrencies in legal currency names From the time of the Roman Empire

I'm happy to see you again and again. Thank you very much. The net site that appeared in the blog space was late, but it appeared. Mainly bloggers. If you have a blog you are writing about, please write it in the comments section. I would also like to visit your affiliate site. thank you.

Post a Comment

Hello, search engine of the world I have created this Google site for friendship. Please feel free to comment if you have me with friendly and friendly advice. I will reply friendly as soon as it is confirmed

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form