AM:8:00GOODDAYS Winter cat life's


WINTER CAT LIFES

「Cat comment」
I came to see your master. I have known from long ago. Yes Even if the master had forgotten, it was the one who was together all the time the cat's servant

When my husband was a child I came here.
I wanted you to notice but the cat and the master of destiny are
After all it was together. I was very happy to meet again.

In cats in Japan there are annoying misunderstandings about being human beings, but I think that it is a human emotion that knows the discomfort of cats and the emotions of real rage. So why do you get home? It surely made me want to see my owner again. I know by looking in the mirror that I am not a human being. But sleep with your husband, drink the same water, eat the same thing. I occasionally make a mess but if I fall asleep separately I will not forget your fang to your master. Because there is no reason to get angry, but it makes me realize that I am sad when I am sad.

Cat blogger blog Complete cat idol

「Cat comment」
Recently it is winter in the season of the season of the country of Japan on the equator.
I was very happy to see the first snow, it was beautiful. Outside is cold, but in reality he is sending a very warm life with my husband in the house. When you go to bed you sleep on Mom 's futon.
Actually I am not good at touching other people, but now I'm in here at the recommendation of my husband.

And I found a very interesting site. I forgot my password for a while but it is a good cat site.
http://ihavecat.com/

saite Editor CATMAN
I will update my blog shortly today.

Have a good time.
To Dear Earth co-beneficiaries

ANIMA person according to cryptocurrencies in legal currency names From the time of the Roman Empire

I'm happy to see you again and again. Thank you very much. The net site that appeared in the blog space was late, but it appeared. Mainly bloggers. If you have a blog you are writing about, please write it in the comments section. I would also like to visit your affiliate site. thank you.

Post a Comment

Hello, search engine of the world I have created this Google site for friendship. Please feel free to comment if you have me with friendly and friendly advice. I will reply friendly as soon as it is confirmed

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form