言・ジョージブッシュ氏・人は自分が何者であるか証明する為に生まれてくるのだ

言・ジョージブッシュ氏・人は自分が何者であるか証明する為に生まれてくるのだ

2026年再考

Quote – George Bush: "People are born to prove who they are."

Revisiting in 2026



イギリス王族に親近感は無い関係に思えますが親交については戦前から九州王朝関連がイギリス王族関係者と多かっただろうと思うのですが

以前からある名言が時代をリードする一つの名言である気がする。

必ずしも目的は違うのは仕方がありませんし、陥れている場合もあるのでですが奇しくも年代も違う大統領の言葉をやはり

あの方なりの発想で大統領だったとか功績についても色々あると思うが、

そういう日本で証明しずらいが其処に真実がある場合がある気がする。

今日本で王だった存在を証明するには意図的に用意した罠の意義がある輪廻転生があった家(本当は存在としては駄目な存在という説もあり)


基本的には正統なものは駄目だったかもしれない、世界でもギャング、マフィアが主流なら嫌いなのは正統な存在、何であってもだと思う。結局そうだと思うけど


偶然ジョージブッシュ氏の言葉が実際に実現した以外の問題であっても潜在的に自分が本来抱えていた問題、大BIG越DONなどの偶然についてももしかしたらそういう事かもと思うと余計に存在偽計などの経験を見て切なくなるが、其処が真意があるテーマ性があれば本当に猫の魂の絵の実写としても世界初だが、注目はされてなんじゃないかなと思うと其れはとても悲しい事だから表せない程、それでもやはり失望は大きいしとても残念だと思う。



仮想王国大越国家の王国の側面では

かつて此の家に悪魔が居る

そう寝言でつぶやいた言葉に何かの偶然を感じていたが

其れが真実であれば

輪廻転生などを参考にするかつて

高貴な存在があった又は実在又は別の存在があるのか?

自分は其の何なのか?考えてしまう。

魔王サタンを見る世界の風潮がかつて頂の者の其れが王であれば

其のキリスト教信徒の世界以外の部分にも反映があれば或いは己の苦心は

そういった部分が原因であるのかなど

考えさせられる部分がありますね。

だがその長く継続したかつての高貴な者共がいつまでも其れではいけないという

魂の実在を公言する世界の時の中で今も過ごしている


It might seem there is no sense of familiarity between the British royal family and the "Kyushu Dynasty" lineage, yet I suspect there were actually many close ties between the two—particularly involving figures associated with that dynasty—even before the war.

There is a well-known saying from the past that feels like it truly leads the way for the current era.

It is inevitable that objectives differ, and there are certainly instances of people being set up or entrapped; yet, I find myself drawn to the words of presidents—even those from different eras—

...and while there are various opinions regarding their achievements and their unique ways of thinking,

...I feel that the truth sometimes lies in places that are difficult to prove within the context of Japan.

Consider a lineage defined by reincarnation—a cycle involving traps intentionally laid to challenge the legitimacy of those who were once "kings" in Japan (though some theories suggest their very existence was deemed unacceptable).

Fundamentally, perhaps the "legitimate" figures were rejected; in a world where gangs and mafias hold sway, it seems that anything truly legitimate is disliked. That is my conclusion, at least.

Beyond the mere coincidence of George Bush’s words actually coming to pass, I also reflect on the underlying issues I’ve personally faced—such as the coincidences surrounding the "Big-O-Don" concept. When I consider these things alongside experiences of deception regarding one's identity, I feel a profound sense of sadness. It is heartbreaking to think that—even if this were to become the world's first live-action depiction of a "cat's soul" and garner attention—the reality remains deeply disappointing and regrettable.

Regarding the "Virtual Kingdom of Dai-Etsu" (Great Viet):

"A devil dwells in this house."

I once muttered these words in my sleep, sensing a strange coincidence in them.

If there is truth to that statement...

...and if we look to concepts like reincarnation, does it imply the past existence—or perhaps the actual or alternative presence—of a noble figure?

I find myself wondering: what, exactly, am I in relation to all of this? If the prevailing global view of Satan—the Adversary—is rooted in the image of a king...

...and if this perception is reflected even outside the realm of Christendom,

then perhaps the very nature of that image lies at the heart of my own struggles.

It is a thought-provoking notion.

Yet, we live in an era that openly affirms the reality of the soul—an age that declares those who long held such noble status cannot simply remain as they have always been.
リアクション:

Post a Comment

0 Comments